RGK Entertainment Group Inc. is a leading multi-faceted artist management company known for being a progressive, global force within an increasingly competitive entertainment industry. The umbrella of RGK Entertainment Group Inc. includes a number of businesses including Open Road Recordings, Canada’s #1 country record label, and Roots Three Music publishing.
RGK Entertainment Group Inc. is seeking a passionate, driven individual to join our team as Administrative Assistant. You will be responsible for the day to day coordination of our management and label divisions, and being liaison between multiple departments and industry organizations.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Create weekly reports on sales, streams, radio, and highlights
- Manage product and inventory for retail, touring, and online merchandise stores
- Liaise with RGK’s creative team on the administration and coordination of release plans and schedules
- Execute all grant funding applications (FACTOR, Radio Starmaker, OMF, etc.)
- Assist the President/CEO in travel bookings, calendar, expenses, and general research
- Assist RGK’s Artists and Tour managers with touring logistics including applying for international work visas where necessary
- General office admin (invoices, supplies, mailings, etc.)
- Experience in the music industry for 2+ years
- Education in the music business or related field considered an asset
- Exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, ambitious and a team player
- Proficiency and experience with various grant funding sources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works cooperatively and strives to meet team goals
- Proficient in Mac software, MS Office, Google Suite, and Box.com
Please send a cover letter describing your experience, along with your resume (in one PDF) by email to: email@example.com on or before March 16, 2020. While we appreciate all applicants, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, religious beliefs, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age, record of offences, marital status, family status, or any other protected grounds under applicable legislation.
Upon request, suitable accommodations are available under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act for applicants invited to an interview.